In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Geoff Wicks
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

We are all sensible people, this is why we still use QDOS /SMS :-)

Sorry to hear that you had a bad time when you first joined the user
group, I guess that was around the time when there was some heated
discussions going on.

I got lots of good information on the technicalities of email, etc, from
my ISP Demon, and from RISCOS users who found a 'home' with Demon.

There is also technical information on email, etc, held on the web ...
somewhere :-)

--
Malcolm Cadman