At 03:40 рм 29/6/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>Phoebus Dokos wrote:
> >>New, necer seen bug: when starting Cueshell v2.13 (with two
> >>default windows open to RAM1_ and DRV1_), I get a crash
> >>(only the Cueshell borders get drawn) and after a few seconds
> >>the screen fills (upward down) with a pretty mauve pattern
> >>of pixels (screen mode is full screen 1024x768 65536 colours).
>
>The 16 bit sprite cache was broken. I've send the fix to Tony.
>
> > After CHARGE (and not Parse of course !)
> > Task Turbo 4.7 halted after line 0. Reason: Arithmetic Overflow.
>
>This I'll have to investigate tomorrow... bed's calling ;-)
>
>But I've never used Turbo. Could you supply me with a quick
>description of how to reproduce the problem?
>
>Marcel

No problem :-)
Plain boot file (My Turbo resides in win1_TURBO_

10 PROG_USE win1_TURBO_
20 DATA_USE win1_TURBO_
30 DEST_USE win1_TURBO_OBJ
40 LRESPR win1_TURBO_TURBO_SMS_CODE

(Better config TURBO too as per the very nice instructions in the previous
QL today :-)
That's all there is to it.
After that you load the Basic program you want to compile
and you type CHARGE (You can even do that with that same boot file just for
check)
With the new QPC the PARSER refuses to load with the message that's above.
I'll try to use it with the older SMSQE.bin to see if it happens. I'll also
have to download TURBO 4.9 to see if there is any difference.

Phoebus