----- Original Message -----
From: Wolfgang Lenerz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Virus

> On 6 Aug 2001, at 21:41, Malcolm Cadman wrote:
>

> > Even these emails are being monitored ...
> >
> So why don(t we all adopt the follwoing byline:
>

> Death, terrorists, kill the president, bomb, hoist, FBI
>
> (Let's give echelon something to think about)
>

> Wolfgang
>
> PS I'll be away till september.

Use words like that in an email and you could be going away for much longer!

And to get you really paranoid, I once heard two QL-ers seriously discussing
whether UK traders and other QL luminaries were really British spies using
the QL as a good cover for all  those foreign trips.

Okay, okay, its what the Dutch call cucumber time.

Geoff Wicks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]