Q-CELT COMPUTING NEWS    SEPTEMBER 2001

Q-Celt Will be at the Byfleet Show on 23/09/01 (this Sunday!) with some new
products!

The ZeXcel ZX Spectrum Emulator CD-ROM is now released, and contains the latest
release of the ZeXcel Emulator (by Ergon Developments, now freeware) as well as
every Spectrum Game, Utility, and Application I could get my hands on - over
350MB WORTH!!. This is Version 1.00. It will have a special introductory price
at the Show, and 50% of the profits will also be donated to Charity.

The Phoebus Dokos Interactive Fantasy CD has been revised. It includes a full
colour sleeve designed by Phoebus and a new 37Mb animation sequence!! Again, a
portion of the profits on this CD are being donated to Chidrens Charities.

Dilwyn has upgraded his Emulator CD to 1.5, to include some additional recent
new programs. Upgrades are available at the Show.

We have started work on a ZX81 Emulator CD, and also have a QL Encyclopedia
CD-ROM in the pipeline, converted from some PC material, and hopefully using a
new version of Dilwyn Jones' VIEWER_obj which will display hyperlinks as in HTML
documents for smooth and easy navigation.

We will also have all our usual (or unusual!) range of 2nd User Hardware and
Cables.. and some 2nd User Software too.

And a certain Dilwyn Jones will be copying a few disks... (schhhush.. thats a
secret..)  ;-))

We are also looking for new ideas for possible future CD-ROM's. If there is
anything in particular you'd like to see released, please tell us - we'll
endevour to provide you with what you want.

Many thanks, and see you all on Sunday!

Darren Branagh.
Q-CELT COMPUTING.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this E-mail
from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
through the use of this medium.
 for the presence of known computer viruses.