On  Tue, 25 Sep 2001 at 09:23:28,  Claude Mourier 00 wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

>Is it worth upgrading from previous versions ?
If you have a very early version, then of course.
I don't have a change by change list, but I suspect the last few
versions adding nothing significant.
One change was the FLP_JIGGLE to get around Mitsubushi disk problems.

I though hadn't realised that Roy still sold upgrades, so I quickly
withdraw my rom image offer in case I get thrown out of the plane next
week on the way to Salzburg (8-)#

See you the week after next in Paris?

--
            QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:257/67) +44(0)1442-828255
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.firshman.demon.co.uk