In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jerome
Grimbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>I think Roy is solding the EPROM programming, not the image by itself.
>Programming an EPROM is really a valuable service.
This is indeed the case. I charge only for the chip programming and a
small amount goes to offset the costs of those people who do not return
the old ROMs. Most of the cash goes to Keith Mitchell who does the
actual work. To tell you the truth I have never sold an upgrade and I
only mentioned the fee so that Keith got a bit for any of it that he had
to do. He does a fine job of checking and upgrading any second user GC
and SGCs that we get so I wanted to give him something back.
--

Roy Wood
Q Branch