On 9 Nov 2001, at 9:29, Phoebus R. Dokos wrote:

> Hello again and thanks for everyone that responded to my previous question.
> The question now is:
> Is it possible to place the text cursor ABSOLUTELY according to a given
> window or the screen (that is without using @#!@$~~!@## SCALE)????

Sure, just use Cursor

CURSOR

CURSOR allows the screen cursor to be positioned anywhere in the window
attached to the specified or default channel.

CURSOR uses the pixel coordinate system relative to the window origin and
defines the position for the top left hand corner of the cursor. The size
of the cursor is dependent on the character size in use.

If CURSOR is used with four parameters then the first pair is interpreted as
graphics coordinates (using the graphics coordinate system) and the second
pair as the position of the cursor (in the pixel coordinate system) relative
to the first point.

This allows diagrams to be annotated relatively easily.

syntax:   x:= numeric_expression
          y:= numeric_expression
          CURSOR [channel,] x, y [,x ,y]

example:  CURSOR 0,0