In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
uk>, Norman Dunbar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Please don flame proof clothing before reading this !!
>
><BEGIN RANT MODE>
< Snipped :-) >
><END RANT MODE>

A lot of your 'rant' needed to said.  Yet we have to be tolerant of each
other, and, thankfully we are.

This is a very pleasant list to be on.

There is clearly a need for a document on virus handling ... when I get
time I will liase with you and we can put out an advice notice.  Maybe
on your website.

Then whenever there is a problem with a virus we can refer to the advice
to help out those in need.

--
Malcolm Cadman