At 02:59 μμ 7/2/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Feb 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > > Web-based chat coming soon - much better than the current board...
> >
> > But then I wouldn't be able to read the messages as they arrive
> > throughout the day like I can with email.  Our web access is monitored.
>
>That would be: better than the board currently at ql.spodmail.com, not
>better than this list.
>
>Can you telnet or SSH?

It won't help him much, since I suspect that as companies that size usually
do, the keyboard clicks are also monitored (to avoid circumventions like
that). Spyware as an art...
He's right.. the best way even though not the most secure possible to get
his QL news chit-chat etc. would be via email

Phoebus