I had a similar problem with my Q40, in my case was
related with the Ram Simm.
I removed it and cleaned carefully both the simm
contacts and the sockets.
I use alcohol to do it, it is an extremely difficult
operation clean the ram sockect contacts and I HAD TO
DO IT many time before solve the problem.
Hope this will help.
Ciao