Την 20/3/2002 3:54:48 ??, ο/η [EMAIL PROTECTED] έγραψε:

>  Από:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>  Ημερομηνία:Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:54:48 EST
>  Θέμα:      Re: [ql-users] Qascade and QPC
>  Προς:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>  Hmmm....
>
>  Not sure if something in my boot program is affecting this one or not.. I
>  have noticed one or two oddities in QPC v3.02 (SMSQ/E v2b99)
>

>  1) Reading HD disks off my Aurora - see earlier emails
>  2) Qascade - not sure what version I have - Qascade_c is v1.17.  How do you
>  tell??  Anyway, my boot works fine up to 10Mb. At 11Mb, Qascade does not
>  appear in the button frame (there is an empty space).   If you PICK Qascade
>
>  and then press ESC, it re-appears in the button frame.  ??? :-O
>  3) ProWesS seems to hang the system when loading in the High Colour
>  Drivers...  This is the latest distribution recompiled with gcc from Thierry
>  Godefroy's site.

Hmmm I experienced similar problems that were caused by the faulty Turbo Toolkit. Make
sure you have the latest from Dilwyn's site.
More specifically, with the faulty Turbo Toolkit, the newest ProWesS and  Qascade,
ProWesS totally refused to load.