On 22 Mar 2002, at 15:48, Marcel Kilgus wrote:

(attacks on QPC)

IIRC, I wrote 'c'me on, people grow up'.

Lest this thing gets out of hand, I didn't single out Marcel or Peter
or Claus or or or in that comment.

I often don't comment when anybody on this list "attacks" anybody
else - do not construe this silence as agreement!!!!

It's just when I thought that this was going to be another "flame
war", that I thought I could (usefully?) intervene.

Also,as for me, I'm quite capable of deciding what "system"
(QPC/Q60) is worth what, thank you. Any comment by anybody
along the lines 'my system / hardware/OS/ etc.. is better than
yours' or 'this system has that fault which mine doesn't' or anything
along this line, I'm quite capable to judge (I happily have both - I
know, I'm privileged). If anybody writes too much BS in this regard,
I just filter out future comments along the same line, the person
losing credibility...

That also means that, as mentioned above, I don't comment such
opinions -

I again urge all of you to work constructively together (but this
probably is a wish that's dead in the water).

Oh, and whilst we might not be one big happy family, we're still a
family - the worst disputes are family disputes.... :-)

Wolfgang

www.wlenerz.com