On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Phoebus Dokos wrote:

> >My algorythm is still quicker. Some values are calculated just once.
>
> Well send away then why do you keep me in agony? :-D

With the Ql there will be a couple of changes, no doubt. I'm at work and
the code is somewhere in my floppy archive at home. I'll dig it out
tonight or at the weekend and get it to you.

> Actually this is provided from SCR_XLIM, SCR_YLIM

That's convenient. :o)

> This doesn't happen IIRC. What happens is that when a mode change occurs
> the address CAN be moved (Not that it happens :-) (But of course Marcel
> would know better :-)

Hmmm, I have a question. If there is a change of mode, is the old screen
mode vacated before or after the new one is created? Is it possible the
new screen mode may occupy part or all of the same space the previous mode
occupied? Is this under your control?

Dave