DIANOUX writes:

> I am absolutely sorry for the virus you received, my panda antivirus
version
> did'nt detect it. Now it's updated and cured (...)
> I'm very impressed by the number of reactions I received from all !
> Medicine is ever one step after the illness: in a first time, medicine is
> just contemplative; then, sometimes active.
>
> Well, good luck for all !

With such a gracious response Im all forgivness ;) I was in a bit of a flap
because as I was responding to that mail my system went down like a stone.
Panic stations!! Fortunately, like drinking some dodgy scrumpy on the train
when it hits a tunnel, the two events were not linked, though one naturally
suspects the worst in these situations.. I had only kicked the power lead.

Per