??? 6/4/2002 3:10:11 μμ, ?/? "Bill Waugh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ??????:
>Qpaintshop Pro

Now why would you want a PaintShop Pro clone on the QL...? Paintshop is one of the
worse graphics programs I've ever used (and
trust me I know my way around gfx ;-) Now if you told me Photoshop or Fractal Design
Painter yeah! I am with you! Heck the GiMP
is great as well (No GTK in sight though.... Unless Thierry is constructively spending
his time in the sea ;-)))

>Qmail

Exists... Ask J. Dent for more :-)

>Qbrowser

Exists... See QL - Lynx (If you really want to use it though you gotta have a TCP
enabled QL (currently only uQLx does that...)...

Maybe Marcel is planning on implementing the TCP_ device on the upcoming v.4 of QPC?
(hehe just checking)

--
Phoebus R. Dokos - Quantum Leap Software
Web and Graphic Design - Custom Program Solutions