----- Original Message -----
From: "Phoebus Dokos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 9:21 PM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] QL Forum

> ??? 6/4/2002 3:10:11 μμ, ?/? "Bill Waugh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
??????:
> >Qpaintshop Pro
>
> Now why would you want a PaintShop Pro clone on the QL...? Paintshop is
one of the worse graphics programs I've ever used (and
> trust me I know my way around gfx ;-) Now if you told me Photoshop or
Fractal Design Painter yeah! I am with you! Heck the GiMP
> is great as well (No GTK in sight though.... Unless Thierry is
constructively spending his time in the sea ;-)))

I quite like psp, the browse facility is handy although it probably exist on
other graf progs.
The point is I would like ANY graphics clone.
You lost a poor layuser like I when you got in to  GiMP and GTK ( he he its
all Greek to me ) (;-)

All th best - Bill