Hi D&D and everybody else,

> Hi there, over the past couple of weeks (that's how long I've been
> here) I _might_ get the impression that D&D Systems are at war with
> the both of you _if_ I were an ordinary QL user or indeed maybe
> another trader could even get the wrong impression. I must let it be
> known that D&D have no argument with either Roy Wood or Jochen Merz.
I don't think that I've written anything which would give the
impression - at least not deliberately, as this is definitely
not the case.

> We even sell software for Jochen so logic should reveal we are
> 'friends'. Could Roy and Jochen please make a public statement here in
> this public list to the effect that "You fully support D&D Systems and
> D&D products" as we support you in your QL trading. I feel this is
> needed to make the point crystal clear to everyone. Thanks in advance.
Confirmed as requested :-)
No problems whatsoever with D&D, I know both for many, many years,
and I'm trying to support D&D wherever possible. No "war", no problems.

Jochen