----- Original Message -----
From: Roy Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Roy and Jochen

> In message <005001c20763$90d48a00$0af3193e@asusone>, dndsystems1
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
> >> So, public statement, keep up the good work.
> >> Regards
> >> Roy
> >> --
> >> Roy Wood
> >> Q Branch, 20 Locks Hill Portslade. Sussex. BN41 2LB. UK
> >> Tel : +44 (0)1273 386030 Fax : +44 (0)1273 430501 (New number!)
> >> Mobile +44(0)7836 745501
> >> Web : www.qbranch.demon.co.uk
> >>

> >Thanks for clearing that up Roy, cheers.
> By the way, having re-read part of my Byts of Wood in the next issue
of
> QL Toady, it may look as if I am casting aspersions on the two of
you
> again, That is not the case, it is just my bad writing. I was just
> pondering why the differences between the Q40 I was selling and the
Q40i
> that you sell have never been published or even mentioned until
> recently.

I don't know why they should be published? I have never had a Q40 and
I have never used one, I have never touched Derek's Q40 so I am not
the one to ask about this. Where has this been mentioned recently? I
do know one major difference and that is revealed in the next Quanta.

Dennis - D&D Systems