> > We are looking for a digital camera to recommend for use with the
Q60.
> > Would anyone like to offer their opinion of all suitable cameras.
> > Ideally, a serial connection and compact flash would be the best
> > combination. Does the Kodak 'Docking Station' come with a serial
> > option for all its cameras or is this only available to some of
its
> > camera range?
> >
> > Dennis - D&D Systems
Typical of me, I have a Q60 sitting here with a compact flash reader.
And what does my Fuji camera have...Smartmedia. I even have a floppy
disk adaptor for it but (guess what) it needs Windoze driver software.
Grrrr.

Kodak DC200 or 215 is a model which works with SNG's camera software
for those using serial links. If these cameras have a CF memory card
too, it gives the best fo both worlds to Q60'ers.
--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]