----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Waugh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Camera

Q60.
> > Would anyone like to offer their opinion of all suitable cameras.
> > Ideally, a serial connection and compact flash would be the best
> > combination. Does the Kodak 'Docking Station' come with a serial
> > option for all its cameras or is this only available to some of
its
> > camera range?
> >
> > Dennis - D&D Systems
>
> My Kodak DC215 came complete with serial cable and works fine on Q40
with
> Simons Digibas programme , also comes with cable to plug into a
tele, but
> best way to go is one of Phoebus's IDE CF readers they just fit into
> floppy slot and connect to a spare IDE then read like a hard drive
and are
> very fast.
> Confession - I have one in my PC and a second one that hasn't quite
got into
> my Q40 yet but IIRC somebody has tried them in a Q40/60  with
success.

> All the best - Bill

Thanks Bill, without wading through a lot of Magazines I could not
remember which Kodak camera Simon used but I think it is the same as
you have, the DC215. We have already used the CFD (Compact Flash
Device as we call it) sucessfully with the Q60.

Any more suggestions on cameras, anyone?

Dennis - D&D Systems