----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 9:53 AM
Subject: RE: [ql-users] Camera

There is a freeware program called photopc that works with a range of
makes & models of digital cameras.  It is a simple command line tool
just for downloading images from cameras, so it might be possible to
port it to SMSQ/E.  Have a look at
http://www.lightner.net/lightner/bruce/photopc/  and
http://photopc.sourceforge.net.

I got it working on Linux a while back, with an Olympus C1400XL.

Ian.

That sounds interesting, thanks Ian. Dennis - D&D Systems

Q40
>with
>> Simons Digibas programme , also comes with cable to plug into a
>tele, but
>> best way to go is one of Phoebus's IDE CF readers they just fit
into
>> floppy slot and connect to a spare IDE then read like a hard drive
>and are
>> very fast.
>> Confession - I have one in my PC and a second one that hasn't quite
>got into
>> my Q40 yet but IIRC somebody has tried them in a Q40/60  with
>success.
>>
>> All the best - Bill
>>

>Thanks Bill, without wading through a lot of Magazines I could not
>remember which Kodak camera Simon used but I think it is the same as
>you have, the DC215. We have already used the CFD (Compact Flash
>Device as we call it) sucessfully with the Q60.
>
>Any more suggestions on cameras, anyone?
>
>Dennis - D&D Systems

related financial instruments.