In a message dated 23/06/02 10:40:18 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Rich,

I once looked into this.   The copy protection itself is easy enough to break - if I remember correctly it was based on reading some hidden sectors from the microdrive.  The issue was that it had to be read into a specific address in memory and executed from there - and the address in question only seemed to work on an unexpanded QL.   I might have to dig out my copy and see (assuming it still works) whether anything better can be done.

Dave

That would be great, thanks...
Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
7 Common Road, Kinsley, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9 5JR
TEL: 01977 614299
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/rwapsoftware