Hi all,
starting yesterday, my Aurora setup began experiencing weird lock-ups,
either during startup, or after it runs for 3 or four minutes. It appears
that the lock-ups do not affect the superHermes (and/or the superHermes
Lite) as when I type anything, the keyclick continues. The lock-ups
manifest themselves as either weird characters on the screen, system
failure (with colours on screen) or just plainly refusing to respond to
anything.... Does any of this sound familiar to any of you out there? If
yes I would appreciate some pointers on what to look.

My complete Aurora setup:

Q-Plane/QubIDE w/ QubIDE 2.01 /SGC/SuperHermes/2 Mb RomDisQ -on its
original adapter-

All of the above are mounted in an Enlight V30 BookPC case w/ 230W ATX
power supply and ATX->AT power adapter.

Thanks,

Phoebus