I currently keep an old Phillips Monitor for use with:
   -  Standard QL
   -  Atari Mega ST
   -  Amiga A-500 Plus

I also have the special Atari Mono monitor for use with the Mega ST.

I would like to release space, so can I wire up a modern Multi-Sync monitor
for use with these machines instead.  Ideally I would like it to be a
flat-panel variant which is what I now use with all my PC based machines,
but a CRT would do if that is what is required.  Alternatively can one
acquire standard adaptors?   If the answer is yes, and I can get them tested
in time, then I would be looking to give away the Phillips monitor to any
interested parties at the Byfleet show.

Thanks,

Dave Walker