<SNIP>
Then I'll have one pepperoni pizza please :-)
Watch it Per, Marcel is one great pizza fan...
Which proves Geoff's statement... Greeks (or their
inventions... ie Pizza ;-)  are everywhere ;-). "Our" legacy
does affect even Marcel :-P hehehehe
Now I heard a program on fast foods and they said there that an American went over to Europe in search of a fast food to rival the hamburger. He brought back the original Pizza - a small bread base with tomato puree and cheese - and everyone said this will never work. They then added some more toppings and today's pizza was born. Rather like the Indian dish whose name escapes me the re-exported the fake Italian dish back to Italy. Maybe this was wrong.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch, 20 Locks Hill Portslade. Sussex. BN41 2LB. UK

          • ... Phoebus Dokos
            • ... Stephen Meech
              • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος
      • ... P Witte