On 5 Nov 2002, at 23:20, dndsystems1 wrote:

> Has this bloke gone nuts? We have been producing the Q60 for over a
> year and Wolfgang has never contacted me once, even though he agreed
> to do so with Tony Firshman and Derek. So I am still waiting for this
> contact or is this above the contact he means?

Ahh, at last a reaction.
Just for the record, this is a blatant lie.
I have contacted YOU on "dndsystems1"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in this matter.

I have contatced DEREK on the email he GAVE me for
correspondence on this matter.

You have had a copy of this email for a week on this.
If you want to deny this, that's fine by me.

> Licence money has been paid.
TO WHOM?
WHEN?

>I have replied to Tony Tebby's email (to
> me) and I am now waiting for the return reply.

Hmm, that's NOT what Tony said to me.

> We have sold machines that do not have SMSQ/E - they boot into QDOS
> Classic instead but then you already know that fact??

On ROM?

> Etc. etc. etc. this is stupid. Has Wolfgang had a tap on the head
> recently? (a great cure for water on the brain as it happens).

Just address this matter, irony I can do without.

> Do you, Wolfgang, still intend to send this mystery email to me?

No.

> If not why not?

Oh, for various reasons.
First of all, I don't send out 'mystery emails'.
Second, Derek ACKNOWLEDGED to me that he had received my
prior email which did contain a copy of the message I intend(ed) to
send to this list. If you two aren't speaking to each other, that's
NOT my concern. Both of you are acting for D&D.
Third, it is up to you to request to become a reseller. If you don't,n
you are at fault. Despite that, I DID TAKE the initiative to contact
you. You know what your reaction was, i.e. none.

> Wolfgang, more like WolfGANGSTER, menacingly demanding money without
> an invoice. Watch out, this Wolfgangster bloke's a nutter :-)))
<Chuckle>.

If you sell SMSQ/E without a licence you are breaking the law - not
me as you are trying to make out.

Wolfgang
              • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος
              • ... P Witte