Roy Wood wrote:

SNIP

> I don't care how fast it is. That makes no sense. I do care that the
> system works for as many users as possible and that was what I was
> trying to establish. That is also why I remain in full support of a
> license which tries to make this possible,
> --
> Roy Wood

This Should Be The CREED of Anyone developing Hardware OR Software.
In the end, This Should have the largest effect on The Success or
Failure of our future with this Technology.
   (Excepting Microsoft of course)
about all their license grants you is the privilege to Spend Spend
and Spend some more on their stuff. Even if they never get it right!

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6
2 57 300-C's in Indy