On  Sat, 9 Nov 2002 at 14:45:21, dndsystems1 wrote:
(ref: <00a501c287fe$d1851d00$4f6887d9@asusone>)

>> >I know from what you have said that you have used
>> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> >
>> >This is a redundant address that I use for reading this list,
>nothing
>> >else. If anything other than this list tries to come in it is
>deleted
>> >as spam automatically. If I use another computer to read the list
>> >nothing gets deleted and I can see all. This is when I caught
>Dilwyn
>> >Jones, Tony Tebby, Alex Wells and maybe one or two others using the
>> >wrong address. I always try to reply using my correct (different)
>> >address hoping they will catch on.
>>
>> Dennis,
>>
>> Looking at the header of your above reply on the list it is clear
>that
>> the address being used is - '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
>>
>> ... see below >
>>
><snip>
>>
>> So this is where the confusion over your email address lays.
>>
>> If you are saying that you have a 'filter' applied - that rejects
>any
>> email to this address ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] ) other than that
>from
>> '[EMAIL PROTECTED] - then you should make that VERY CLEAR to
>> everyone who replies to you.
>>
>> By the above rules - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - as a sender address would be
>> rejected by your filter.
>>
>> You have now made it clear, below, that - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - is your
>> preferred address for contact.
>>
>> This was obviously not clear to other people before.
>>
>> >If anyone wants to contact D&D Systems the front door is
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> >as in all advertising for over a year. Postal, fax & phone are all
>> >included. Look on the web www.q40.de. Where is the hard to contact
>> >bit?
>> >
>> >Nobody has been given the Supanet address above to use. It was used
>2
>> >years ago for a different purpose, it has never been public.
>> >
>> >My Email to Tony Tebby was on 08.10.02 18:44 ? Now what?
>> >
>> >Dennis - D&D Systems
>>
>> --
>> Malcolm Cadman
>
>It gets much worse than that, Malcolm, I was away and Derek told me
>what was happening, I phoned him and said "Tell Wolfgang to send to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] and I'll sort it later when I get back". Yesterday Derek
>told me "Actually I didn't send [EMAIL PROTECTED] I sent 1 (or 2?) of your
>private addresses". Oh my God!
>
>I have been phoning my wife to drag the sales email in and look for
>Wolfgang, she reports back to me "No can't see it" my reply "Ok well
>check again in a few days when you can". She replies, "Right oh
>Captain, your every wish is my command" (actually I think I may have
>dreamt the last bit!). I thought "That Wolfy is making my life a
>misery, the £$%^ &*()^%, wait until I see him".
>
>I have called Wolfgang a fool on this list for using the wrong address
>while I was waiting for his incomming. :-)))

> [...]
he he.  I told Wolfgang that all along.

Did you not look in [EMAIL PROTECTED] - your 'official ql'
address.   I sent all Wolfgang's mail in a bundle there on 30 October:
<HEADER>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:09:58 +0000
To: Derek Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 Dennis Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: Tony Firshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Disposition-Notification-To: Tony Firshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>