Tony Firshman wrote:

On Sat, 9 Nov 2002 at 14:45:21, dndsystems1 wrote:
(ref: <00a501c287fe$d1851d00$4f6887d9@asusone>)

I know from what you have said that you have used
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a redundant address that I use for reading this list,

nothing

else. If anything other than this list tries to come in it is

Dennis:
This list is probably your best advertising that you have in the QL community, but the way you have handled it may have have produced lost customers. You should use your sales address when you send replies to the list.

Your email program should allow separate sending and receive addresses. If it doesn't switch to Netscape, or another that does. This would allow list users to reply to you privately on the header address, off the list, without being filtered out.

Lafe