Hi all

Just a small progress report on the sources for SMSQ/E.

This weekend, I integrated code kindly donated by Marcel Kilgus
into the Q60/QXL versions (to draw nicer shadows).
If and when more machines come out with higher graphics, this
can be adapted for them, too.

I also integrated code kindly donated by Fabrizio Diversi to
incorporate italian language versions into all versions of SMSQ/E.

More code from Fabrizio was incorporated into the Q60 version
only, it takes out "MOVEP" instructions out of that code, thus
making it faster.

A big thanks to Marcel and Fabrizio for their support!

This is version 2y99 of SMSQ/E.

The code is being tested and will be released to the resellers when
it seems OK - but it can already be obtained as source code.

What I want to do now is write a basic program, to collect the
changes from one version of the source with respect to the previous
version.

This will make it easier for me to send (perhaps per email) only the
changed code to those interested.
If you would like to participate in such a scheme, please let me
know.
All in good time!

Just for those who have asked me:

Up to now, I sent the source code to about 25 people, only 5 of
which have, up to now, requested the latest version.

The relatively small take up is also the reason I haven't yet seen fit
to call upon Dexter's help for setting up a website for the sources.

Finally, on the legal side, I can confirm that D&D have indeed
contacted me by now. We'll see what comes out of that, I'll let you
know.

Wolfgang