> Sinclair QL ES wrote:
> > To all the group of QL, all the best for these celebrations and a
new year
> > 2003.
> >
> > Although my escritua in English is not very good, I have  learned
much this
> > year having read the messages of this list, reason why very I am
thanked for
> > all you.
> >
> > Sincerely
> >
> > Javier Guerra
> > SinclairQL Spanish Resources
> > http://sinclairql.info
>
> Hi Javier,
>
> Don't worry, be happy... mine is probably as bad.
>
> Merry Xmas to all of you.
> François Van Emelen
Actually, I'm constantly amased (as editor of a QL magazine) by the
number of people who apologise for their English and then proceed to
write perfectly understandable texts. Javier, Francois and others, we
understand you perfectly well even if we don't all speak fluent
Spanish/ French/ Dutch/ German/ Italian/Norwegian and all the other
first languages of members of this list ........

--
Dilwyn Jones