John Hall wrote:
> Count me in! (I think this time I'll try one of the Holyhead
crossings
> rather than Fishguard to Rosslare.)
>
> Re. dates, I can manage any weekend in August but would prefer it if
> we avoided the bank holiday weekend (23rd - 25th).
>
> John
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
John and anyone else considering doing this, I live en route to
Holyhead (just between Junction 11 and 12 of A55), so contact me first
if you like. HSS ferries take about 90 minutes crossing, conventional
ferries about 3 hours. Quite cheap for foot passengers, though as end
of August is a busy one for them, the usual discount fares might not
be available from Stena or Irish ferries. Sadly, looks like the other
service from Mostyn in N.Wales has bitten the dust.

--
Dilwyn Jones