So, when does the QL3000 take place ? -:)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoye : jeudi 3 juillet 2003 11:20
A : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: [ql-users] Quanta Workshop in Norwich
I definitely think a QL2000 type  event is viable again - even one of them.
I feel it would get those qlers that only venture out once in a while to
make it to the show. But yes, I agree with Geoff - the QL scene is becoming
one of friendship rather that shows and trading, but thats the way its been
for a few years now. So maybe more emphasis on social events is a good idea
- I know the last Irish "show" was a big success in that department despite
the low attendance.

Darren.