> > Given that the name 'Blair' has appeared  on this list, I'm sure
their
> > automated keyword searchers have by now detected Wolfgang and
others
> > as 'foreign subversives' by now.
> >

> Nonsense. Echelon has never been used against this list. Have you
never
> thought there could just be old fashioned spooks in the QL community
> reporting on all our activities.
Oh, I already knew that you did this, Geoff ;-)

Solvit Plus Dictionaries and Style Check files are just cleverly
written files which amass huge amounts of well encoded data about
QLers from their machines and use the QL beeper in reverse to listen
in to what we are saying.

> > Expect a wayward American missile to fly low over you soon...
(just
> > pray it has a QL controlling it not a PC!)
Wolfgang's "blue screen sea" reply was a classic on this point!!!

> Also nonsense. I heard on the Today programme (where else?) that
Bush has
> passed this on to Blair to deal with. He is about to introduce
emergency
> legislation requiring all QL users to replace their ROM chip with
one of
> Carol Caplin's crystals.
Oh no. If Bush or Blair become QLers, I'm off.

> Of course, it could just have been a bad dream.
>
> Yours in subversion,
> Geoff.
QL viruses rule, OK?
--
The Supreme Toady (at least I think that's what Per Witte once called
me)