Quoting Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Not flaming you by any means! Glad to see you taking such interest in
> the QL.

Thank you, and thanks to those that responded.  I had, semi-consciously, in my
mind been comparing the QL software "scene" to, say, the Commodore 8-bit scene,
where it's hard to find anything commercial.  I have a C128D with SuperCPU and
ide64 (4GB hdd), and am finding a LOT of stuff still being done on that
platform as well (WiNGz, etc..)  Same with the Apple IIGS (I have a woz se
w/40MB hard drive and some other goodies).  But either way, I'm still VERY glad
to see so much good work still going on.  And a few shows I may make time and
money to go see next year.

On to soql and getting some sort of web server running on that pQL...

Mark