with virtual beer ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoye : mercredi 3 septembre 2003 17:27
A : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : [ql-users] Virtual QL Show??

Dilwyn Jones struck on a good idea in an email he sent me - a virtual QL
show.

I was telling him about Phoebus "being at" the Irish Show via MSN
Messenger, and he had the idea of having a virtual QL show - might be a
worthwhile idea, with falling atendance at QL shows as is. We'd need Fast
internet access at the venue, and webcams etc, which rules out most of the
current venues - but perfect for future Irish Shows. Could use paltalk or
something similar for the subscribers, and all anyone would have to do
would be to login when the show is on.

etc...
  • ... Darren . Branagh
    • ... Tony Firshman