Sorry Marcel - just thought Roy or Jochen might know as they might be
selling it :-))

I think there is a market for it as a way of attracting new QL users if
available very cheaply or even (dare I say it) for free.

QL2K, QLAY and UQLX are very good, but a bit fiddly by comparison - with
QPC1, you run it and you have a QL in front of you - a decent working one
with full floppy/win support and all the other bells and whistles, not to
mention SMSQ/E, which is now no longer commercial.....

QPC1 on a CD with a load of QL freeware would make a very atractive cover
disk for a PC magazine I think.

Whats your thoughts?

Cheers,

Darren Branagh,
Bank of Ireland - Cards And Loans Business,
Nassau House, 33/35 Nassau Street, Dublin 2. Ireland.
Tel: 1850-530-530   Fax: 01-6706813.

BOI Group Data Classification -

                      Marcel Kilgus

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      ql-users <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      ilgus.net>               cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: [ql-users] Status of QPC1

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      g.uk

                      09/09/2003 17:12

                      Please respond

                      to ql-users

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I asked this question at the recent Irish QL get together - what is the
> status of QPC1?

And you think this list might know that better than I do? ;-)

> I know it is no longer actively supported and updated

Oh well, I did the occasional bug fix when people mentioned one to me.
It just looks like everybody is happy with it as it is (or nobody is
using it anymore, which I cannot imagine at all ;-) ).

> Is it available to buy on its own cheaply? Marcel?

Well, I'm open to suggestions.

Marcel

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this E-mail
from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
through the use of this medium.
 for the presence of known computer viruses.

  • ... Darren . Branagh
    • ... Marcel Kilgus
    • ... Darren . Branagh
      • ... Marcel Kilgus