In a message dated 11/09/2003 19:14:17 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi all..

Just wanted to introduce myself. My names Stephen Gadd and i've been
interested in the QL ever since I read an article about it in an Amiga
Format emulation special.

Anyway, after unsuccessfully bidding on a few QLs on Ebay (which went way
out of my price range) I was advised (by the very friendly and
informative Phoebus and Malcom Callum) on some potential second hand
machines. Malcom also informed me of this mailing list so I thought i'd
say hi. Hopefully soon i'll have my own machine and can start
experimenting with various upgrades and introducing myself tolots of
the available software.

Welcome to the fold then Stephen - there's a whole wealth of things to try and I even sell a lot of low cost second hand gear as well as new software if you need anything in particular.  Most of the traders are willing to help in exchange for a pint (or similar).  That's why the QL shows are so friendly (oh, how I miss being able to go.....)

Anyway, if you want to see the current state of the QL software market - have a look at our new program:

(Sorry for the plug yet again)
--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

Stuck with ordinary dial up internet connection ??
Read our review of internet accelerators and broadband at:
URL:http://hometown.aol.co.uk/RWAPSoftware/reviews.html