In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, =?iso-8859-7?B?IlBob2VidXMgUi4gRG9rb3MgKNbv3+Lv8iDRLiDN9Pzq7/IpIg==?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 20:47:26 -0000, Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, be assured it is just local to where you are.

Look up any of the major oil companies on the net, and contact them
either by email or phone.  They will give a positive answer for
England,
and may be able to pin point the local problem that you are
experiencing.

Good luck with the journey !
Thanks.

As I work for a BP agent, I rang up BP. The only explanation I got was
what I said in the email, with the rather ominous "it's not just your
region." Perhaps what they meant was that Stanlow serves parts of
north west England as well as north Wales.

Sorry for dragging such a subject onto this list guys, it was meant to
help me find out if I could make it to the Quanta workshop after all!

--
Dilwyn Jones

<stupid joke> Serves you diesel lovers just fine! If you were proud owners of C5s now this wouldn't have happened would it? Hmppfffftt!</stupid joke>

:-D (Couldn't resist... sorry!)

Phoebus

Yes, but when would he ever arrive at the show ...?... :-)

--
Malcolm Cadman
  • ... Dilwyn Jones