Quanta is sorry to announce that due to circumstances beyond our control the
October/November issue of Newsletter has been delayed. We apologise to our
members and hope to distribute this edition before Christmas. Letters
regarding this delay are being sent to all members.

Quanta confirms that the AGM 2004 will be held, as originally planed last
May, in Manchester on April 17th/18th 2004. The dinner will also take place
on Saturday April 17th 2004. Full details in the December/January issue of
Newsletter. We ask for maximum support at these events from our members.

John Gilpin
pp. The Quanta Committee.