Probably a good idea in case anyone else wants to fly over within the states. Note to everyone, airline prices are very low right now using Orbitz. I did notice that other reservation sights may be higher.

Let us know if you are thinking about joining the fun this year!

Tim, go ahead an contact me with the email address on the web site and we can sync up our plans (along with anyone else who might want to).

Cheers,
jim