> Dilwyn, I suggest you tape it.......... I can't get BBC4 over here
and
> would love to see it.
>
> If good, I could digitise it and turn it into a movie file for
> download.....
Will try. Can you get it via Sky, I assumed Sky in Ireland had pretty
much the same channels as over here?

Ha, having just switched my Freeview digi-box on, it's just decided to
initiate a software update download estimated to take 10 minutes.
Since my PeeZee is behaving tonight, it'll probably be the Freeview
digibox's turn to go berserk! If only I could run these things from a
QL!

Actually, as long as BBC4 is Free-To-Air I should be able to get it
from the Sky box too (I'm too mean to subscribe to Sky!)

--
Dilwyn Jones

  • ... Dilwyn Jones
    • ... Robert Newson