In a message dated 11/02/2004 10:28:32 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Thanks for your info.

I am now only waiting for Price etc before getting back to the member who
made the query.

I will pass on your very valid comments regarding Turbo/QLib but just at the
moment I am answering some specific questions.

Thanks for your help.

A quick look at QL Today shows latest Qlib is £50 from QBranch (the last version was v3.36 as far as I know).

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

Stuck with ordinary dial up internet connection ??
Read our review of internet accelerators and broadband at:
URL:http://members.aol.com/RWAPSoftware/reviews.html
  • ... thegilpins
      • ... Timothy Swenson
        • ... Wolfgang Lenerz