Yea, yea, Yea.

American have guns, Europeans don't.  No need to start a long thread about the
merits of either.  I can always start the thread that our "royality" are not
on the taxpayers' dollar. :-)

I read the bit about Quanta and shows with some disinterest.  Given that I have
to fly 2,000 miles for my nearest QL show, I find it ammusing about all the
discussion about where, what QL shows are and such.  Heck I even have to travel
500 miles to get to the nearest other country.

So, be happy that you all are close to other QLers and pity the rest of us that
are not.j

Tim Swenson
Internet Access, Shared & Dedicated Web Hosting.
Colocation and Domain Name Registration at http://www.SharedPoint.com
              • ... Wolfgang Lenerz
              • ... Marcel Kilgus
        • ... ZN