In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, gwicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
"....many of the UK users are a bit older than their continental
counterparts and they would be unlikely to undertake a journey across the
channel..."

Must remember to ask Sin-QL-Air to lay on a few zimmer frames and a standby
nurse just in case any UK ql-ers make it to QL2004.
The only UK visitors to the Dutch shows I can recall either came there with me/Tony Firshman or via a Quanta bus trip. On the whole it did not happen. Probably it was their loss because some of the shows there were very active. Still glad it gave you a laugh Geoff. Like the idea of laying on a nurse though.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.

  • ... RWAPSoftware
  • ... RWAPSoftware
    • ... thegilpins
  • ... RWAPSoftware