Hi Thomas

usually GeoTiff is limited to 4GB. GDAL supports big tiff, but I have never
tired it. Thus I never prepared the
commands for that.

Anyway, GeoTiff might be able to support more than 4GB, JNX won't for sure. The
format uses 32bit
pointers into the file.

There is a help. Simply enter the command map2jnx without any paramter. Your
commandline fails
because you use the -c paramter without a value. In this case it's probably ""
and QLGT's output represents
that fact badly.

HTH

Oliver