Hi Oliver,

thank you!

I use the gdaladdo command and it works fine now.

The slider works now as well, but as you mentionded it blocks a long time!

Kind regards

Axel

Am 06.08.2017 um 11:05 schrieb Oliver Eichler:

Hi,

if at a zoom level the amount of pixel to read exceeds a threshold QMS skips the map. This is a safety mechanism to catch a map that otherwise would block the map refresh for a long time. As this is highly dependent on CPU power, data bus clock and file format the threshold is quite conservative.

There are two ways to bypass:

1) For each map there is a slider with two buttons in the properties to control visibility. This will override the threshold.

https://bitbucket.org/maproom/qmapshack/wiki/DocControlMapDem#markdown-header-map-and-dem

2) Add overviews to your map.

gdaladdo --config COMPRESS_OVERVIEW  LZW -ro your_map.vrt 8 16 64

In the current release version the map has to be single banded (color table), to make it work. With commit 43b0987e30695ced81dfe34f8d82f4ec2ec6036d it works for other maps, too.

HTH

Oliver