I still can not found a good solution for preventing outgoing SPAM, I am stock in a server where local users start to send spam, and the only bad solution that currently I have found is to cancel the account, but this after hundreds of email have been send.

I would like to know if there is an smtp proxy or an alternate software to qmail-ldap/patch that can help to prevent this kind of SPAM, I have seen that some sites have a protection based on messages sent per day, but would like to know how to implement something similar. I would like to avoid canceling accounts and just relay on a SMTP limit per users so thatI I do not have to worry ir a users tries to send 10000 or emails.

any ideas to solve this will be appreciated.