Thanks, I will try both, currently I am also testing qconfirm/ask/ tdma to see with one works better with qmail-ldap.

regards.

On Oct 24, 2006, at 8:39 AM, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel wrote:

Hey!

On 10/23/2006 03:41 PM, Nicolas de Bari Embriz Garcia Rojas escreveu:
Hi, currently I am using simscan/spamassasin/tarpit/auth/SSL, also have integrated spamassasin to ldap and set max recipients on 2 but there is always an smart and patience user that start sending spam, they use the webmail or an even a client like outlook/kmal/mail and start to send email one by one. So i was thinking on a solution like some other sites do, to limit the outgoing msg per day but is just that I would like to know how do they do it so i can implement it.

        I just remember that eMPF is worth to take a look:

                http://www.inter7.com/?page=empf

regards.

        Kind regards,

--
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>