Tomas Kuliavas <to...@users.sourceforge.net> escribió:

Which program is used for antivirus/spam scanning in qmail setup?

Kaspersky AntiSpam and Kaspersky AV for LinuxMailServer

You probably are thinking that it's a stupid idea use KAS+KAV as replace to MX that run KasperskyMailGateway (a solution that already include AntiSpam + AV with an easy setup and work OK). The idea it's replace the AV and AS software next year, when Kapersky licensed will be outdated, and we won't want renew it, but my boss want use it while the license adquired this year is active.

The mailflow is:

KAS > KAV > qmail-smtpd

qmail-smtpd.rules content:

:allow,QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue.kas3",RBL="",BLOCKRELAYPROBE="",RCPTCHECK="",BADRCPTDELAY="",SANITYCHECK="",SENDERCHECK="",SMTPAUTH="TLSREQUIRED"

List of used DNS RBL filters?

This is my rbllist file:

#      baseaddress     action    matchon   Message
#==========================================================================
#      sbl.spamhaus.org reject    127.0.0.2 See http://www.spamhaus.org/SBL
#        bl.spamcop.net addheader 127.0.0.2 See http://spamcop.net/
bl.spamcop.net reject 127.0.0.2 See http://spamcop.net/
zen.spamhaus.org reject 127.0.0.2 See http://www.spamhaus.org/SBL
zen.spamhaus.org reject 127.0.0.3 See http://www.spamhaus.org/SBL
zen.spamhaus.org reject 127.0.0.10 See http://www.spamhaus.org/SBL
zen.spamhaus.org reject 127.0.0.11 See http://www.spamhaus.org/SBL

--
Tomas

Regards, and thank you very much for your reply.